Western Michigan University LGBT Community Library

Item

Title
Description
The lesbian, bisexual, gay, and transgender student services on Western Michigan University's campus in Kalamazoo, Michigan is both a library and resource center for students. This library is also a space to go to for information on on- and off-campus housing, campus policies, academic resources, counseling help, ally guides, and name change support. It also acts as a lounge for assorted media and entertainment and LGBT-related news materials. This space is open to everyone, especially LGBT-identifying students and can be found in the LGBT student services office space in the Adriam Trimpe Multicultural Center on 2466 Ring Road S, Kalamazoo, MI 49006 (main campus's address is 1903 W Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI). Materials can be checked out with an appropriate student ID, or a "bronco card." Non-students and non-faculty are also welcome to visit during open visiting hours, which are 9am - 5pm Monday through Friday.
Place
WMU's LGBT Student Services Center and Library is located on campus, at 2466 Ring Road S, Kalamazoo, MI, 49006.
WMU LGBT Student Services and Library
WMU LGBT Student Services Instagram
Rights Holder
Photo courtesy of WMU's LGBT Student Resource Center Website
Resources page photograph

New Tags

I agree with terms of use and I accept to free my contribution under the licence CC BY-SA.