City of Ann Arbor, City of Ypsilanti, and University of Michigan Accomplishments Concerning Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity

Item

Title
Rights
Access and Use information found here: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhlead/umich-bhl-9744?byte=21006214;focusrgn=admininfo;subview=standard;view=reslist
Type
A typed list with dates
Creator
James Toy
Date
June 1999
Description
A timeline, as of June 1999, of Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan's accomplishments concerning gender identity and sexual orientation. The resource is not transgender-specific, but does include transgender-specific accomplishments.
Format
jpg file image of a physical, typed document.
Language
English
Place
Currently stored at the Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan.
Relation
The James W. Toy papers.
Rights Holder
Rights held by the Bentley Historical Library
Bibliographic Citation
City of Ann Arbor, City of Ypsilanti, and University of Michigan Accomplishments Concerning Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity, Spectrum Center, Trans: 1998, 1999, box 25, James Toy Papers, Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan

New Tags

I agree with terms of use and I accept to free my contribution under the licence CC BY-SA.