Emily Blackwell Portrait

Item

Title
Emily Blackwell Portrait
Description
"Head and shoulders portrait of Emily Blackwell at the time of her graduation from the first class of the Woman's Medical College of the New York Infirmary. Reproduction of a photograph from 1870. Inscription: Verso of mount: Aunt Emily, photographed in New York, in 1870, when she was 44 years old, at the time of the graduation of the first class from the Woman's Medical College of the New York Infirmary."
Date Created
ca. 1920-1935
Bibliographic Citation
Blackwell Family Papers. Folder: Photographs: Blackwell family arranged in birth order: Emily. HOLLIS collection level record 002052619 . RLG collection level record MHVW91-A14.
http://id.lib.harvard.edu/images/olvwork20022837/urn-3:RAD.SCHL:312580/catalog
Rights
Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America, Radcliffe Institute MC411-1020-5
Rights Holder
Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America, Radcliffe Institute: This image may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the Schlesinger Library.

New Tags

I agree with terms of use and I accept to free my contribution under the licence CC BY-SA.