Photo of Burning Draft Card

Item

Title
Photo of Burning Draft Card
Alternative Title
Untitled Photo of Burning Draft Card
Date
1967-10-18
Creator
Andrew Sacks
Subject
Photographs; University of Michigan -- Students -- Political activity; Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements
Description
Black and white photograph. Image taken by Andrew Sacks of a burning draft card
Extent
1 photograph
Type
Image
Source
"Untitled Photo of Burning Draft Card," Folder 1, Box 1, Andrew Sacks photographs, Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan
Access Rights
The collection is open for research, except that images may be released for advertising use only with the permission of the donor.

To protect fragile audiovisual recordings (such as audio cassettes, film reels, and VHS tapes), the Bentley Historical Library has a policy of converting them to digital formats by a professional vendor whenever a researcher requests access. For more information, please see: http://bentley.umich.edu/research/duplication/.
Rights
Copyright has been retained by the donor. A credit line must be used on all published photos and should read: © 1968 Andrew Sacks. Patrons are responsible for determining the appropriate use or reuse of materials.
Rights Holder
Andrew Sacks

New Tags

I agree with terms of use and I accept to free my contribution under the licence CC BY-SA.