Stand Up and Be Counted: Women and Social Justice in Michigan (1960-1985)

Draft of Eunice Burns' Statement Regarding the Proposed 1963 Ann Arbor Fair Housing Ordinance

Item

Title
Description
A draft of Eunice Burns' statement to the Ann Arbor City Council concerning her staunch support for fair housing in Ann Arbor and the changes she would make to the proposed ordinance to improve its efficacy.
Access Rights
Open to research. Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to the Regents of the University of Michigan but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Patrons are responsible for determining the appropriate use or reuse of materials.
Bibliographic Citation
Burns, E. (1963, July 29). Statement by Councilwoman Eunice L. Burns on Proposed Fair Housing Ordinance as Submitted to Council on July 29, 1963. [Draft of statement to Ann Arbor City Council]. Eunice Burns Papers (Box One, Ann Arbor City Council, 1962-1968, Fair Housing 1962 Folder). Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
Creator
Eunice Burns
Date
July 1963
Extent
4 pages

New Tags

I agree with terms of use and I accept to free my contribution under the licence CC BY-SA.