Stand Up and Be Counted: Women and Social Justice in Michigan (1960-1985)

Suburban Human Relations Councils Fair Housing Aide Promotion

Item

Title
Description
The Suburban Human Relations Councils promoted the Greater Detroit Committee for Fair Housing Practices' Housing Aide program. Appealing to the suburban housewife in this pamphlet, they included various articles concerning the growing desire to create open suburban housing communities that accepted everyone.
Access Rights
Open to research. Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to the Regents of the University of Michigan but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Patrons are responsible for determining the appropriate use or reuse of materials.
Bibliographic Citation
Suburban Human Relations Councils. (1966). Suburban Human Relations Councils Fair Housing Aide promotion. [Promotion for Housing Aide Program of the Fair Housing Listing Service]. Rose Parker Kleinman Papers (Box 1, Housing - Equal Opportunities 2 Folder). Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
Contributor
Michigan Chronicle
Creator
The Suburban Human Relations Councils
Date
1966
Extent
4 pages (3 viewable)

New Tags

I agree with terms of use and I accept to free my contribution under the licence CC BY-SA.