The Plasma Display Panel - A New Device for Information Display & Storage (1967)
- The Plasma Display Panel - A New Device for Information Display & Storage (1967)
- Arora, B.M.
- Bitzer, D.L.
- Slottow, H.G.
- Willson, R.H.
- Plasma Display
- Graphical User Interface
- Information Display
- PLATO (Programmed Logic for Automatic Teaching Operations)
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
Report by engineers at the Coordinated Science Laboratory at University of Illinois on the Plasma Display Panel that will be implemented in PLATO terminals. Coordinated Science Laboratory was formerly known as Control Systems Laboratory.
Joint Services Electronics Program / DA 28 043 AMC 00073(E)
Advanced Research Projects Agency through the Office of Naval Research / Nonr 3895(08)
Syracuse University Research Corporation / SURC 66124
- Related to : Coordinated Science Laboratory Report no. R-346
- Coordinated Science Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- UIU IDEALS Dspace
- Coordinated Science Laboratory
- University of Illinois
- Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
- Site pages
- PLATO Reports and Research